- 5 Boiled Chicken Thighs or a Rotissere Chicken from the grocery store (hello FLAVOR!!!)
- 2 stalks of Celery or more, chopped
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- Some Grapes, sliced
- 1/2 C Mayo
- 1/2 C Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 1 T Brown Sugar
- 1 T Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper (why do we still add this in recipies? Isn't it a GIVEN?)
- 1 t Paprika
- A dash of Cayenne Pepper for some heat
- A bunch of fresh chopped DILL!!!! (You could also use cilantro)
In another bowl mix together the mayo, yogurt/sour cream, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt and pepper, paprika cayenne, and dill. Pour this over the chicken and veggies and mix until you get the consistency you like. Chill in the fridge for at least a couple hours for flavor enhancement. Then eat it, die, go to heaven. YUM.
Why would you NOT make this? It's too good not to.