Sunday, December 21, 2008

AJOURNING HOME


Today I will venture across the country! I am finally going home after a very short/long semester, I can't decided. mostly short I think. Whatever it is, I'm glad to be going home. and i really really hope my flights don't get delayed in any way, because i just want to see my ty ty and austin and little mei mei and mason fason and markie poo and matty poo. oh how i've missed them so! oh. and the mom and dad and shan and tyler. how could i forget??! in memory of these people that i love, i will include a picture. Frankly, blogs that include a picture and 75% more likely to be read. it also looks better. and since I have a strong artistic side, that is what I'm going for.
I will see all the Utah people in approximately 11 hours.


this is a picture of tyler and shantelle. Tyler was not at this family outing to the provo temple, and he deserves recognition too. cheesy engagement pictures are amazing. "CAN YOU SEE MY RING???"

1 comment:

Nelson and Suz said...

SAM!!! I totally had no idea you actually have a blog! I love reading your thoughts!!! You just have to keep this updated. I'm adding you to my list to check frequently and see when you've posted. I'm watching YOU!!! :) Love you tons and can't wait to see you sometime very soon!