Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Homecoming

Homecoming was sweet! I love love loved seeing Suzanne and Nelson and the babe... even if it was only for a few hours! We had a great time chatting and dining at the "Livery Inn". Weird name, awesome food. Or at least I thought so.

And then the dance. I was surprised at how fun it was. They played like... all my favorite songs. ie Down, VANILLA TWILIGHT, Party In the U.S.A. (I hate to admit that), and others. :) oh, joy. Ok, let's talk about Pary in the U.S.A. I used to hate the song. I thought it was sooo annoying. Then my friends started playing it all then time, and then I started to like it. And now it is apparently completely TAKING OVER the city of Provo??? I just don't understand. Why does this song make me want to dance? Why do I get so pumped when they play it during warm ups at a volleyball game???? It's pretty much a lame-ish song. Irregardless (yes, that's a word), I love it. But not as much as Vanilla Twilight. Picture: (The theme was "Black and White, so I took my pictures in b+w... clever, clever, clever me.)

No comments: