What are you eating for dinner? If it's not this, then change your plans immediately. And don't forget the Cumin!
Pumpkin, White Bean Chicken Chili
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2-3 frozen chicken breasts
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 15 ounce cans drained and rinsed white beans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry’s Garlic Salt - I use this stuff on everything!!
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Saute the chopped/diced carrot, onion, and celery in the extra virgin olive oil with a bit of salt and pepper for 10 minutes. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute.
- While the veggies are sauteing, combine the other ingredients in a crock pot: the frozen chicken breast, chicken broth, milk, pumpkin, beans, salt, pepper, garlic salt and cumin. When the veggies are done, add those as well and turn the crock pot on high for 4 hours or until ready to serve.