- I can have pumpkin pie fro yo literally whenever I want
- It's cheaper (.34 cents/oz are you kidding me :( ??)
- It's healthier - plain greek yogurt is 0% fat, low cal, low carb, high protein, no sugar. The whole recipe is 200 calories.
- That fro yo voice goes away. At least for the day.
So without further ado I present to you....
Pumpkin Pie Frozen Yogurt
- 1 cup plain non fat greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice - more if you like it
Mix everything together in a tupperware. The bigger it is, the faster it will freeze. Put it in the freezer and just mix it up with a spoon every 30 minutes or so. When you're ready to indulge, scoop the frozen yogurt into pretty bowls.
This is a great snack for the afternoon that you can't feel guilty about and that will keep you full. Enjoy!
Even my kitchen friends can't stay away: